It’s free and easy to join! Simply print out, complete and bring your application to Oneida Bingo and Casino.
Receive credit each time you play bingo, blackjack or your favorite slot and video machines.
How to use your card(s):
Slots/Video Machines – Insert your Casino Club Card into the reader box attached to every machine. It is the cardholder’s responsibility to ensure their club card is inserted and functioning properly. Slot/Video players may need to flip their cards around before inserting depending upon the machine being played.
Blackjack Tables – Before play starts, present your Casino Club Card to pit personnel. It is the cardholder’s responsibility to inform the pit personnel that they want to be rated and earn points.
|Bingo – Show your Bingo Club Card to the bingo cashier when making your entry pack purchase. Points are earned based upon the amount of buy-in.
Follow the above instructions and all points earned will automatically be credited to your account as you play!
Fun Club Rules & Regulations
- Must be 18 years of age or older to register for Bingo/Class II Club Program; and 21 years of age to participate in the Casino Fun Club Program.
- Your Club Card(s) and accumulated points are non-transferrable. Card(s) are valid only when being used by the person whose name is on it.
- A state issued photo I.D. must be presented by club member when redeeming points for cash back rewards, hotel rooms, food, merchandise, etc. Proof of Social Security Number will be required when applicable.
- All Fun Club Certificates must be used before the stated expiration date or they become void and will not be re-issued.
- Casino Fun Club points may be redeemed for cash back rewards. Cash redemption receipts may be obtained at the club booths. Receipts may be redeemed for cash at the main cashier at either casino. Minimum cash back reward is 1000 points redeemed for $10.00 and will increase in $5.00 increments after that.
- Bingo Club points may be redeemed toward purchase of bingo papers at Point-of-Sale and 10% off of regular priced Bingo Gift Shop merchandise when card is presented.
- Bingo and Casino Club membership accounts will become void after 15 months of non-use by cardholder.
- The Fun Club reserves the right to adjust account balances for all redeemed merchandise, cash rewards, certificates, hardware or software malfunctions.
- Oneida Bingo & Casino reserves the right to revise/cancel Bingo and Casino Club promotions at any time without prior notice.
- The use of the Club Card(s) constitutes acceptance of the Club’s terms and conditions. Fun Club cards are property of Oneida Bingo & Casino and may be revoked at any time per management discretion.
- Violation of any of the above mentioned club rules and regulations may result in forfeiture of membership and accumulated points.
- Club Membership is not open to Oneida Bingo & Casino Gaming Employees, Business Committee Members, Gaming Commission Members or employees of participating vendors.
Helpful Hints for Slot/Video Machine Club Card Members:
To ensure your club card has been inserted into the reader properly, you should see a personal greeting on the reader box screen. If your card has been inserted incorrectly, the message “REINSERT CARD” will be displayed on the reader box screen. If you have any problems or questions, please go the nearest Fun Club Booth for assistance.
Once your club card has been properly inserted, a countdown number for the machine you are playing will be displayed. This number will decrease with every coin or credit you play. When the countdown number reaches zero, points will automatically be credited to your account.
Using your card entitles you to participate in daily promotions. There is no need to redeem points in order to claim any promotional prizes won. The Casino Fun Club will randomly choose active players to win prizes. Check the Fun Club Newsletter for daily promotion information.
Account Information and Changes
It’s important to inform the Fun Club Booth and Bingo Cashier when you have a change in address, phone, or name. We want to be sure we can notify you of all our upcoming special events. Also, if you are a prize winner, your club membership information must be the same as your state issued photo ID.
If you lose your card, do not fill out another application. Simply go to the nearest Fun Club Booth and we’ll try and locate your card for you.
Only one account number per person is allowed. Club cards that have not been used for 15 consecutive months will be automatically deleted from our computer system.
Oneida Bingo & Casino thanks you, our valued guests, for your loyalty and patronage.