|For Bingo enthusiasts, our bingo hall, housed in the Irene Moore Activity Center (IMAC) seats 850 players each session, with a smoke free area for those who prefer it. Oneida Bingo & Casino features the most exciting High Stakes Bingo played in Northeast Wisconsin.
You can join our Bingo Club. Each time you play bingo, you collect points.
Played every session! You could win $250,000 by blacking out your card in 47 numbers or less; $2,000 in 49 numbers; or $1,500 in 50-55 numbers. Consolation prize after 55 numbers is still an impressive $1,000. Plus, if you get Bingo in the shape of a seven on the same card, you win $500.
Daily Progressive Games (Bonanza)
Jackpots grow larger each day at Oneida Bingo & Casino until someone yells “BINGO!” A big favorite is Bonanza, which offers a minimum pot of $10,000! Bonanza starts with 45 posted numbers. Three more numbers are called to win jackpot. A blackout in 49 numbers nets you $2,500; 50 numbers nets $2,000; and that impressive consolation prize remains $1,000!
Challenging Bingo Variations
Oneida Bingo & Casino strives to keep the fun going during each visit by offering bingo variations like Blackout, Outline Diamond, Tic Tac Toe and Do-It-Yourself Bingo. The play never gets routine. Watch for special holiday bingo celebrations, bingo bashes, marathon bingo and more! Details on special events can be found in the Bingo Hall entrance.
Oneida Bingo & Casino offers you another way to win – Pull-Tabs! Pull-Tab machines are conveniently located in the Bingo Hall. Pull-Tabs are available in denominations ranging from $0.25 to $2.00.
Bingo Hall Rules
- Must be 18 years of age to play bingo.
- Player’s responsibility to check all items before leaving the sales counter. Oneida Bingo will not replace any missing or lost bingo sheets and / or supplies.
- Any sheets or supplies not played at time of game will not be reimbursed.
- You must have your receipt signed and visible at all times.
- You must have Bingo on the last number called. When the caller closes game, any overlooked bingo’s will be considered invalid.
- It is the player’s responsibility to stop the game when he or she has bingo.
- When a caller begins announcing the next ball drawn, it is too late to bingo on previous number.
- No one is allowed in after game #15.
- Paper supplies cannot be torn in half.
- Absolutely no carry-ins.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed.
- Take note of all exits in the building.
We reserve the right to retain all winning sheets and to publicize winners.
The payout amount is contingent upon a minimum of predetermined cash receipts per event. Therefore, Oneida Bingo reserves the right to adjust the payout in proportion to these receipts.